[TowerTalk] New? Cable

WD0M wd0m at centurytel.net
Sun Dec 21 17:50:11 EST 2003

What counterfeit goods problem?  The subject at hand was a specific
manufacturer.  Do you know that they are dealing in counterfeit
goods?  It's interesting how things progress to a soapbox for
politics.  I'd just prefer to deal in facts, not allegations.  I await his
message to inform us as to whether it is true that Jefatech is dealing in
"....blatant ripoffs produced by offshore suppliers."

Come on guys - let's not make blanket statements that we can't prove which
impugn the character of individuals OR companies without knowing that what
we're talking about is a fact.  Or at least that's what I learned at a very
early age.....

Cheers,

Joe