[TowerTalk] Soldering PL-259's

W3YY w3yy at cox.net
Tue Dec 30 23:43:16 EST 2003

To All -

I've had a number of inquiries about my earlier post.  I'm arranging a bulk purchase to provide reduced prices for anyone who is interested in these connectors.  Please contact me via personal e-mail at w3yy at cox.net if you are interested and approximately now many connectors you may want.  There is no obgligation whatsoever.  If you decide not to purchase any that is fine.  I just want to get an idea of the general demand.  More info later, but these are really top quality connectors with gaskets at both the connector and cable end.  You will love them!

73, Bob - W3YY