[TowerTalk] Digging the hole...after the "dig"

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Thu Feb 20 16:39:48 EST 2003

I think I must have been ambiguous in my post.  I was not implying that the
gentleman should mix it by hand...only that bagged product was available in
3000 psi, for smaller jobs. Of course, one could always rent a mixer.  Around
here that might be a viable alternative since the minimum amount of
ready-mixed concrete is 5 cubic yards.  Whether or not you want that much,
that's what you pay for, and at $60+ per yard thats a lot of money going back
to the depot on the truck to be resold to another job.
Bill K4XS