[TowerTalk] Hy-Tower base

Don Havlicek n8de at thepoint.net
Tue Jul 1 21:37:16 EDT 2003

Larry,
The original Hy-Tower .. way back when ... used a base consisting of a
3' length of corrugated, galvanized culvert pipe ... about 18" in
diameter that was to be put in a cylindrical hole in the ground and
backfilled with rocks and dirt.  The base insulators were attached to
pipes that were U-bolted to that casing.
Think you might think of using similar materials.
73
Don
N8DE