[TowerTalk] KDUH tower update

mcduffie at actcom.net mcduffie at actcom.net
Wed Jul 9 09:58:56 EDT 2003

(Originally posted under "YET ANOTHER Nebraska tower down"

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 08:15:48 -0600, mcduffie at actcom.net wrote:

> I'll post a current picture at www.mcduffie.ws/kduhupdate.jpg.
> The yellow at the top is the gin pole.  A few tower sections remain
> on the ground...maybe another hundred feet?

Picture is up.  Warning, this is a full resolution picture for those
who like some detail.  It is about 387KB with jpg compression of 6
in PS.  The tower in the background is the 600 foot Q-106 FM tower,
and the guys on the right are the upper set from the 1500 foot KTNE
tower I'm standing under.  Camera is facing west.

Gary

--
a g 0 n at a r r l dot n e t
http colon slash slash mcduffie dot ws