[TowerTalk] FAA form 7560-1 question

Blake Meinecke n4gi at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 25 22:12:40 EDT 2003

These may be quite usefull for some others on the list too, but

If you're near an airport "cone" a good website to use is:

http://mapserver.maptech.com/homepage/index.cfm

to convert geographic lat/long to UTM coordinates, go here:

http://home.hiwaay.net/~taylorc/toolbox/geography/geoutm.html

The UTM coordinates work well for importing to AutoCAD.

Yep, I live next to an airport.....

GL-73
Blake N4GI