[TowerTalk] Antenna Question

EUGENE SMAR spelunk.sueno at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 13 20:48:24 EST 2003

Byron:

     If you can lay yours hands on one, the July 2001 issue of CQ mag has an
article by Dick Stroud W9SR on his Large, Remotely-tuned Loop for HF DX.
It's a 160M full-wavelength horizontal loop and it sounds identical to your
planned skyhook.  Dick built his with vacum caps and a pair of large, tapped
inductors and a BIG rotary switch, but you can get away with air variable
caps and smaller coils if you're planning on running barefoot.

GL es 73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F