[TowerTalk] Lightning Bolt Quad

Daniel Hileman n9wx at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 15:20:28 EDT 2003

Well, I just ordered a lightning bolt 2 element Quad (32mcq/wb)I ordered it
with a 3" boom for these nasty Indiana winters. What I was curious about ,
I've never assembled or installed a quad and was just wondering if any one
has any hidden secrets/suggestions or tricks of the trade that would make
assembly/installation a little easier? Thanks and 73,
                         Daniel Hileman N9WX