[TowerTalk] KT-34XA with KT-36XA Upgrade Kit for Sale

Robert Peterson - W3YY w3yy at cox.net
Wed May 14 00:58:01 EDT 2003

I have a KT-34XA (currently on tower, but coming down this month) and a
brand-new, never-opened, KT-36XA upgrade kit and KT-36XA balun for sale.
I'm primarily interested in selling to someone in the Washington, D.C. area,
but would consider shipping.  I haven't given serious thought to the pricing
yet, but if you're interested, please contact me and I bet we can make a
deal.  If interested, send an e-mail and we can exchange phone numbers and
discuss.  The KT-34XA has been a wonderful antenna, but doesn't fit into my
current plans.

73, Bob - W3YY

Robert Peterson
w3yy at cox.net