[TowerTalk] J bolts for TX455

Ed Williams sunset392 at cox.net
Mon May 19 00:50:46 EDT 2003

Hi All,  You might check with US Towers because I have within the last 6
months picked up their anchor bolts and they have changed the "L" bolts to
straight ones with the nut welded to the bottom.  I would check because of
the changes in the foundation specifications changed in 2002 also.

73 de KN4KL ed
kn4kl at arrl.net