[TowerTalk] 80M attic antenna

Dinsterdog at aol.com Dinsterdog at aol.com
Tue May 20 17:54:18 EDT 2003

I have a rather large attic whereas height and space is reasonable to set up
a center fed dipole. Can anyone suggest the best configeration for setting the
antenna up for stateside ragchewing for around 3.900MHz +-200KHz.....and
also, any food for thought experience with antenna style and feed?  I just don't
want to go with an outdoor Inv V, wire,  etc....no restrictions, but for my own
preferences, I'd prefer to use the attic space and leave the outdoor space
for my DX vertical needs-- BTW, Gap is working on an outdoor monoband vertical
for my 75/80M DX needs- will keep the reflector posted if it happens-

73  Paul  N0AH