[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain quality since MFJ took control?

Carl Smidt smidtca at sprint.ca
Tue Nov 4 09:58:21 EST 2003

Really too bad, Barry, that your nerves would keep you from buying the most innovative and exciting beam to come on the market in many, many years.

Having been a Ham for more than 50 years now, my 3-EL SteppIR is giving me nothing but pleasure and great satisfaction in being able to break pile-up after pile-up on the HF bands, including the WARC bands.

It is the best 3-EL beam that I have had and in the year and a half that it has been up it has seen rather severe ice and wind storms; "amazingly" it is still up there and working just great.

A 3-EL monobander on every frequency in each band 20M to 6M.

Oh well, to each his own, thank God that my nerves are strong   :>)

73,   Carl   VE9OV