[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain quality since MFJ took control?

Jerry Keller k3bz at arrl.net
Tue Nov 4 22:04:53 EST 2003

The SteppIR concept and hardware have been working real good for some years, hardly a negative comment, lots of really good, satisfied owners... and growing rapidly. Solid, proven performance. The guys at SteppIR make a great product and provide great customer service... as a result they are loaded with orders.  Every wondrous technological development that has changed the face of history has had its detractors.  Barry...just think of all the things that have been going RIGHT....   73, Jerry K3BZ