[TowerTalk] Covert Mast and Yagi

WA7VNI wa7vni at dayshaw.net
Thu Nov 6 16:51:24 EST 2003

Have you considered "stealth" wire beams (small diameter
wire and monofilament or equiv. supports) hung in the trees
and pointed in the most useful directions. Possibly fed with
open-wire feeds and a switching arrangement for swapping
directions? Might be superior to yagis and disappearing
masts especially if you've managed to evade detection with
your dipoles to date.

73
Patrick
WA7VNI