[TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 11, Issue 73

kevin matheny kmatheny2 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 28 17:58:27 EST 2003

IMHO, by far the Drake MN-2000 is the perfect
legal-limit tuner. Built to handle all you can throw
at it and includes a "bypass" position for two of the
antenna terminals plus an additional alternate
position. These can be found for around $200 bucks on
the market. I've been using one for years and can't
seem to part with it although I do not run an
amplifier. Mine will just sit in the closet and
collect dust till such a time I decide to purchase
another amplifier.

KLM

=====
Kevin Matheny  W1KLM