[TowerTalk] climbers gift

Michael J.Castellano km1r at cshore.com
Tue Nov 25 20:08:59 EST 2003

We always hung a crescent wrench from our belts, just in case we either forgot (rare) a specific wrench, or needed something adjustable for those ever present surprises. (especially when working on a job once done by others!!)

The best tower jock gift I ever got was when my bride of 34 years came up to me and said:  "I'm going back into teaching, you can retire from the tower business"... and I did!!!

have a happy, quiet and safe thanksgiving.  and if you get a callout, make it double time!!!
be careful up there...

73, Mike KM1R , in Southern CT