[TowerTalk] Another Universal Tower Raising question

kk9a at arrl.net kk9a at arrl.net
Wed Oct 8 00:29:21 EDT 2003

I put up a 60' Universal Tower with I believe a 30" base using a tow truck.
I had the tow truck raise the boom as high as he could (maybe 15') and
connected the cable at around the 25' point of the tower.  It went up easy.
I think there's a good chance you can pull it up or at least most of your
tower using the pully method.

John