[TowerTalk] watch the tower go up....

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Sat Oct 11 11:05:38 EDT 2003

In a message dated 10/11/03 5:46:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ab2os at optonline.net writes:

> Is a week long enough curing time for the concrete? I thought I'd read a
>  recommendation to leave it a month. Isn't the specified strength of
>  concrete its 28-day strength?

    Yes.

    Tower specs typically call for 3,000 psi concrete strength. What I do is
order 4,000 psi and it cures to 3,000 in a day or two. Enough to stand the
tower anyway. The increased cost is insignificant.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH -