[TowerTalk] Log periodic vs beam

Tom Anderson ww5l at gte.net
Tue Oct 14 10:29:50 EDT 2003

Fellow Tower Talkians

I notice that the new HF beam books by Steve and others won't be out for
a while.  Has anyone have any personal experience using both a beam and
a log periodic?  If so, which one appears the better antenna.

I currently have a Mosley Classic 33 WARC with a single WARC element for
12 and 17, and the 40 meter kit.  Been thinking about one of Tennadynes
Log Periuodics possible the T-8 or T-10 or T-12, but am not closed in on
any one or brand.

Any recommendations and please no flames.

Tom, WW5L