[TowerTalk] Small loop (very small)

KC0QNB kcoqnb at alltel.net
Tue Oct 14 15:04:03 EDT 2003

I bought a rdf loop sometime back for use in locating rfi sources.
I needed it the other day but it seemed "out of tune" and didn't detect
well at all. Its a goldline loop (made for 11 meters) and has a trimcap
on it a friend was playing with the trimcap and I think he detuned the
thing, also I have another question about this antenna since it is a
loop it is supposed to null brodside to the axis of the loop right?
If anyone can help maybe I can find my current rfi problem and have it
fixed.