[TowerTalk] Tower Install

Carl cbraun at remtron.com
Mon Oct 27 09:18:43 EST 2003

Alan

You want to contact KJ6Y, Skip Bolnick.  He live in LA but travels the area
installing and disassembling larger antenna arrays.  Look him up under you
favorite search engine.  Look for KJ6Y and you'll find his communication
company and appropriate phone #'s etc.

Good Luck getting the system back on the air!

Carl AG6X