[TowerTalk] What is the largest 20mtr monobander you have ever seen?

W0UN -- John Brosnahan shr at medinaec.com
Tue Oct 28 10:18:52 EST 2003

OH8OS's array had a total of SIX 6L KLM 20M Yagis--so
the right answer is 36 elements.  The big amp also helped
make it even louder.

Somewhere in the chaos of my move to Texas I have some
photos of the array on the ground and as it was being reassembled
after OH8OS sold it.  But to my knowledge it was never completed.

It was a 2-wide and 3-high array that OH8OS did some studies
in active array steering--but his results indicated that anything
more than BIP/BOP style (180 deg) phase reversals was really
a waste of effort.

73--John  W0UN