[TowerTalk] Largest 20M Array

Gerald D'Entremont w5ba at compuserve.com
Wed Oct 29 22:02:13 EST 2003

actually, I'd LOVE to have my TB6EM at 40'...never mind the CL-205...
unfortunately, they remain at 0' until a) I find a way around the
'Architectural
Control Committee here in town or b) find a way to get a fully loaded cement
mixer through/over the cattle guards at the ranch...
...FWIW, my SB-220 runs on a dedicated 20A 220V breaker...but only
because I have not yet run another two 220 lines to the other side of the
shack where the RF-103's are...

Gerald  W5BA