[TowerTalk] Largest 20M Array

Carl cbraun at remtron.com
Thu Oct 30 10:11:20 EST 2003

Gerald

Have you ever heard of a 'concrete pumper'?  I had my tower base concrete
pumped in (300' from the road) so the truck wouldn't tear up the yard.  If
fact, my company manufactures a 900MHz remote control system for these
pumpers. www.remtron.com the website shows them in action. They are
everywhere here in California...mostly used for pumping concrete for the
bases of all thses big bertha's and Telrex monoband yagi systems now in use
here.  Triband owners often go to Home Depot for the sakrete route...hi hi

Carl AG6X