[TowerTalk] C3SS

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Sun Sep 7 10:29:39 EDT 2003

In a message dated 9/6/03 11:00:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jbigham2 at kc.rr.com writes:

> I am about to give up on my trapped tribander of the past 10 years, started
> giving problems.  What do you think of the C3SS, it appeals to me, has no
> traps, weighs less than the A3S and about the same turning radius which is
> important.  Any comments before I make the jump?

    You won't regret it. To quote N0AX in our tribander comparison report,
the C-3 "thinks it's a bigger antenna".

    The 80-page report is available from  <A
HREF="http://www.championradio.com">www.championradio.com</A>.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
Champion Radio Products