[TowerTalk] Drilling Holes, Holes are dangerous

Jim Voige jvoige at cyberonic.com
Sun Sep 7 12:51:15 EDT 2003

Our company installs wood power poles to hold up outdoor warning sirens. We
have used a drilling company for many years. The max diameter he can go is 6
FT we usually drill 10-15 ft deep. If you get a real professional he can
drill the hole in less that 10 minutes. My experience is that drilling makes
a perfect hole and usually costs less than trying to dig with a small back
hoe.

Please stay out of the holes! Having been in the fire service for more than
20 years i have pulled a few lucky people out who found out just how fast a
hole fills up when a side caves in.

Jim KB9KOZ