[TowerTalk] Info for all

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Mon Sep 15 15:11:26 EDT 2003

IMHO...

Many schools of thought on this theory of static dissipation... Most
determine that it does not help.

I don't know how many more appendages you could have on an amateur
tower.....With multiple single band beam antennas or a single multi-band
beam You have quite a large amount of surface area...

With this in mind... How would this theory work?

73
Jim W7RY