[TowerTalk] Cadweld, Ultraweld, etc

EUGENE SMAR ersmar at comcast.net
Sat Sep 27 17:21:22 EDT 2003

Tom et al:

     I did the same thing with duct seal on my Cadweld one-shot molds.
Apparently the ground rod was smaller diameter than half inch nominal and I
blew the first charge.  I cut off the top of the ground rod along with the
ruined Cadweld blob, plugged the bottom and side holes of another mold with
duct seal, then set of the next shot.  No problem with any of the dozen or
so after the first one.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F