[TowerTalk] Thanks Jack for the reply.

mike mgirardi at citlink.net
Sat Sep 27 19:35:44 EDT 2003

Jack thanks for emailing me back about the elevator for a rohn tower. The one you are comming out with looks real nice. The only problem i'm having now is with m2 antennas. I paid  eleven hundred dollars for a custom beam and i'm waiting almost three months for them to correct the mistake they put vhf connectors on my t match instead of pl259 connectors. Soon i want to go to eighty meters and run some three element beams may be you build beams or you know some one who doe's. I do not like running antenna turners and i'm one of those guys that likes building something and never getting thestanding wave right. Thank you and i think you gentleman from tower talk are the best. Every one have a wonder full week end. 73s Michael kb1qh