[TowerTalk] [antenneX] antenneX New Issue - April 2004 - Seven Years!

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 08:49:12 EST 2004

    FYI and congratulations for 7 years of antenna information!

Cheers,
Steve      K7LXC

>>  To the reader list:

The new antenneX online issue #84 for the month of April 2004 is now
ready to read at your pleasure!

I am pleased to mention that this publication of the antenneX issue
#84 marks the completion of 7 years online. We are very happy to have
served so long to so many readers in so many countries. 60,000+/month
from 188 countries! Over 3.3 Million visits!

My thanks to the many that have helped us get here, especially the
authors from nearly 30 countries. Also, a special thanks to our regular
monthly contributors, LB Cebik, Joel Hungerford, Marcel De Canck,
Claudio Re and so many others that do not hesitate to help when called
upon. And, of course, thanks to you the reader!

News Bulletins!
* Tick, Tick, Tick. BPL Moves Even Closer!
* The Liquid Ionic Antenna
Read about it in Stone's Throw! at:
http://www.antennex.com/Stones/

- In This Month's Issue::
In addition to my column Stone's Throw!, "DARK BANDS?",
don't miss the other fresh monthly columns from some of your favorite
authors:

- From The Shack - BPL: Perspective and Commentary
- and bonus: Interferences Instead of SW Broadcast - PLC in Mannheim
http://www.antennex.com/shack/index.htm

- Antenna Modeling - Some Numerical Green's Function Rudiments
http://www.antennex.com/w4rnl/index.htm

- Ham WorkShop - The ILA - Ionic Liquid Antenna
http://www.antennex.com/hws/index.htm

- Propagation - Sporadic E: Part 3
http://www.antennex.com/prop/index.html

- And These New Feature Articles in the Library:
http://www.antennex.com/library/library.htm

- Circling the Square Quad
- LAB NOTES: An SWR Bridge with Automatic Level Control
- Off-Center-Fed Antenna & Design Result for All-Band Use
- Improving the Magnetic Loop Performance
- Innovative Magnetic Loop Remote Tuning
- Finally! The Smith Chart De-Mystified!

Subscribe & keep the issues to antenneX coming to stay on the leading
edge of antenna technology!
http://www.antennex.com/signup.htm
Be sure to consider joining the Antenna Discussion List where
numerous interesting subjects are covered. You'll be surprised!
http://www.antennex.com/maillist.htm

All of the above and more at:
.... http://www.antennex.com/

Hope to see you soon and thanks for your time!

Jack L. Stone, Publisher
antenneX Online Magazine
http://www.antennex.com
jack at antennex.com