[TowerTalk] UBC On-Line?

hdmc38 at bellsouth.net hdmc38 at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 11 20:02:19 EDT 2004

Hello Bob
All the Items you mention should be on the plans you submit .If not let your design professional add them.All plans submitted must be signed & sealed.I agree make a friend at the building dept.One of the clerks can help you the most.Be kind to them and they will treat you like the best.They get to see nasty people all day so.If you have a friend that is a contractor it may be much easier for him to submit the plans as he should know the system.This can be a frustrating experience to say the least.It can be done but takes a lot of patience and biting your lip.Once it is done and the inspections are complete you will have a safe installation and one that will be much harder for anypne to complain about.I have a set of plans that I used for my tower completed in 11/03.This was in Broward county Fl.but you can get some ideas if you like.The codes are not the same as your but I had to meet 140 MPH wind loads for this installation so it should be good for most municipalites.Good lu
 ck you can do it.Remember perserverance.patience,&persistence will pay off.

                      Joe Patrick K4XZ>