[TowerTalk] Using riding mower to run radials (2nd Try)

Kevin Adam n9iww2 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 13 12:10:34 EDT 2004

The best way is to mow the grass very short lay down radials use wife's hair
bobby pins to hold down as staples this is the best because the grass will
hold down the wires keep it right where one needs it for impedances in very
short time I know KD9SV did this and he has the best TX signal any where for
just having single loaded tower gives best 25 ohms constant all the time.