[TowerTalk] Tower Painting

Dave NØRQ n0rq-1 at dfwair.net
Tue Apr 13 12:42:15 EDT 2004

I have a Trylon, Bill.  I don't want to rain on your parade, and I am
NOT a painting expert...   but I would suggest making sure that
you *really* want to do that.  Painting it once might not be that big
of a deal, but imagine what is going to happen to it after a year, or
two, or three...   and a repaint job would be a real BIG pain to do!

Maybe someone will have a better answer for you...

(pics of mine at the URL below, if you're interested)

Dave NØRQ
www.qsl.net/n0rq