[TowerTalk] Re: No Impact Towers

Tobe Wheale kd7riz at msn.com
Sat Apr 17 19:40:50 EDT 2004

No Impact (or Low Impact) Towers are ones that have little or "no Impact" on
either the property value or the people who live/work within a close
proximity of the site. Guildelines are being established which will limit
the size, shape, color, height, etc. of all communications structures and
their usage.

Austrailia has already enacted such guidelines:

http://www.mcf.amta.org.au

Either some people have way too much time on their hands or I have been
doin' this way too long...(I think maybe its' the latter)
Tobe Wheale
p.s. for all of you that wondered what happened to 'ol Tobe...email me!
KD7RIZ at msn.com