[TowerTalk] OT Tower sites in Seattle area

Marlon Schafer (509-982-2181) ooe at odessaoffice.com
Mon Apr 19 12:21:05 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I was talking with a guy here who's got a tower in the Seattle area.  I've
forgotten your contact info.  Please touch base with me, I'd like to head
over there and check a few things out over the next week or three.

For anyone else.  I'm looking to expand my wisp into the i-5 corridor
somewhere in Wa. state.  I'm looking for a location that oversees 500 to
2000 structures.  I'd prefer one that has no broadband today.  A business
district may be nice as well.

I'm looking for a bit of power and space on a building or tower.  In
exchange for that I'll give someone a free high speed account and some web
space and email accounts.

thanks,
Marlon
64.146.146.12 (net meeting)