[TowerTalk] Hygain Hytower 18HT

Tod Olson tod at k0to.us
Tue Apr 27 13:04:34 EDT 2004

 Ed:

There were some articles in Ham Radio and perhaps elsewhere some years ago
that discussed adding bands to the HyGain HyTower. If you don't find
anything you might send an email to K0LR  (lyle at mlecmn.net) since I know
that he added at least one of the WARC bands to his HyTower some years back.

Tod, KØTO