[TowerTalk] 9913; Rotor loops

Jim Reid jimr.reid at verizon.net
Tue Apr 27 21:59:03 EDT 2004

>  The tower is a crank-up, but I leave the coax free from the top cable
> standoff to the ground, and always monitor motorized progress up or
> down, so having an ultraflex cable was not that much of an issue for me.
> Rotor loops may be another issue.

Same here,  except I have LMR-600 up my crank up (US Tower MA-550),
the entire tower rotates from the base up.  Been in use a few years now,
no problems.  Cable hangs free from the top tie point.  Could not use
in rotor loops,  I am sure!  Tower does not go down and back up
very often,  however.

73,  Jim KH7M