[TowerTalk] what is 'No Impact Towers'?

RICHARD BOYD ke3q at msn.com
Wed Apr 28 10:32:59 EDT 2004

There is obviously no such thing as "no impact."  But we could debate that
there may be "negative impact," "neutral impact," "positive impact," etc.

Neutral impact may seem to be the same as no impact but it's not; it's a
combination of impacts, some arguably negative, some arguably positive, that
arguably even out.

I have always observed that antenna structures, be they tall (amateur radio
tower) or short (low noise receiving antenna wire, 10' off the ground), are
"structure" that wildlife (particularly birds) use readily, to their
benefit.

73 - Rich, KE3Q