[TowerTalk] Mystery Hy-Gain tribander - did Wilson use Hy-Gainhardware?

Jim Harvey n0av at goldfieldaccess.net
Thu Apr 29 10:44:36 EDT 2004

Scott,

I still have a DB10-15A Hygain duo-bander here and have the manual. It has a
2" boom that is 12' 9" long and they list the longest element as 23'. Take a
couple quick measurements and this theory can be ruled in or out! Most
tribanders have slightly longer elements and unlike Hygain, Wilson used
U-bolts in their boom-to-mast bracket.  I am betting it is a DB10-15A.
Incidently, mine is still up and operational.

Jim  N0AV