[TowerTalk] Tower VS aeroplane suit dropped....

K4SB k4sb at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 29 15:56:44 EDT 2004

k4sb wrote:
> > I seriously doubt any liability would exist for your "100 foot Rohn".
> > And if higher, but still below the level of the surrounding trees (
> > you guys on the wrong coast have some BIG trees ) you don't even need
> > FAA approval.

Nope, strange as it may be, you may erect any tower to any height
directly below the glide slope as long as the surrounding trees are
taller.

Which makes some sense....If you are about to hit the trees ( say a CA
Redwood ), I would think the last problem on your mind would be
hitting a tower.

):>
Ed