[TowerTalk] ? AMERITRON REMOTE COAX SWITCH

Tower (K8RI) tower at rogerhalstead.com
Fri Apr 30 01:44:11 EDT 2004

I purchased one about 3 years ago and it's been up ever since.  It is the
open frame relay model.

System has been hit at least 4 or 5 times since I put it in, but the switch
and wire antennas are well down from the top.  I have the relays set in the
default ground so when an antenna is not in use  it is grounded.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com