[TowerTalk] Re: ? AMERITRON REMOTE COAX SWITCH

OM7ZZ, Jozef Urban om7zz at stonline.sk
Fri Apr 30 07:21:57 EDT 2004

Hi Pete

As I know

RCS-4:
SIGNAL - 3 relays, tree topology, signal goes always through two relays
CONTROL - 12V through coax / 1pos GND / 2ps DC- / 3pos DC+ / 4pos AC /

RCS-8
SIGNAL - 5 relays, star topology, signal goes always through one relay
CONTROL - positive control voltage / 5 wires + return, one for each pos /

RCS-10
SIGNAL - 7 relays, tree topology, signal goes always through three relays
CONTROL - positive BCD control voltage / 3 wires + return /

73 Jozef OM7ZZ

Jozef Urban, OM7ZZ
microHAM - Ham Radio Accessories
url : http://www.microham.com