[TowerTalk] Ground Rods

K8fu at aol.com K8fu at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 17:51:24 EDT 2004

One caveat that I guess was not picked up from earlier postings is that the
Frog here lives on top of an extremely rocky ridge. When they came out to drill
the well the driller broke 3 bits before reaching150'. That's why I was
curious as to whether there was any type of pwr equip available for rental, and if
I could drive a sharpened piece of angle iron as a guide hole.

Froggy            K8FU

Charlies Whiskey.....When You Care Enough To Send the Very Best......
                                          Please Send Responsibly