[TowerTalk] Yaesu rotors

Joe WD0M at centurytel.net
Thu Apr 22 10:12:53 EDT 2004

I've been using a Yaesu G-1000SDX for many years - bought it when I was in
Alaska.  While there, the temperatures hit - 40 F, we recorded 125 mph wind
gusts, and had 20 feet of snow over a winter.  I love all the
features:  450 degree rotation, computer interconnect with an inexpensive
interface from IdiomPress, and the preset.  Works fine - buy one.  ;-)

73,
Joe
WD0M
(ex-WL7M)