[TowerTalk] ballpark costs for a tower (installed)

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Tue Aug 24 02:52:12 EDT 2004

I tend to agree with Bill, Jim. You might want to include a bracketed
Rohn 25 tower as a "low cost" or "entry level" option. I had a very
similar installation to Bill's when I lived in Florida (35' of Rohn 25G
with house bracket mount). I bought new tower sections, but otherwise
my cost structure was very similar to Bill's. IMHO a very good choice
if your looking for a limited budget option.