[TowerTalk] Tower costs

Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS) nv8a at att.net
Tue Aug 24 11:00:44 EDT 2004

How do you (generic "you") know what loads your roof will stand? How can
you be sure that a good strong wind -- 60mph, 80mph -- won't take the
antenna and the tower and a section of roof -- or the whole roof -- with it?

Alan NV8A

On 08/24/04 10:37 am W4ZW put fingers to keyboard and launched the
following message into cyberspace: