[TowerTalk] (another)Problem That Needs Ideas

n4gi at tampabay.rr.com n4gi at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Dec 8 08:06:15 EST 2004

Don't have an RCS8V, but it reminds me of a problem I occasionally have with a sixpack switch...  One or two of the ports on one side are intermittent unless I click the brake of my ham rotor 50 feet above it.

If I don't hear anything when I turn things on, I can click the brake a couple of times, then the relay engages.  I think it's the 10M port.

Odd, but I just have lived with it.  Dirty contacts?

73,
Blake N4GI