[TowerTalk] 7/16 DIN connectors

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Dec 21 07:46:24 EST 2004

The reason I got interested in this is that I found a surplus dealer who is
selling Andrew 7/16 DINs for 1/2 inch helical cable at 4 for $24, and
LDF4-50A for .75 a foot.  Belatedly, I've discovered the connectors are for
the wrong 1/2 inch cable, which shots that idea.

Thanks to everyone who responded.  It sounds as if the 7/16 DINs are quite
common and cheap in Europe -- maybe I need to make a pilgrimage to
Friedrichshaven!

73, Pete N4ZR