[TowerTalk] Heliax and PVC

Todd Ruby rubywine at verizon.net
Sun Dec 26 00:36:07 EST 2004

I have 3 runs of 1/2 in Heliax, one rotor cable and a Steppir
controller cable running through 4 elbows of 4" PVC all works fine.
Admittedly, we used that cable slippery stuff and a bit of help from
the crane to get the last run through it all.

I am sure other coax cables will provide a very adequate installation.
I just wanted to have my entire antenna system as maintenance free for
as long as possible and used the best material to accomplish this task.

73
de
todd
WB2ZAB