[TowerTalk] WTB: Rohn 25G hardware

K8RI on TowerTalk tower at charter.net
Mon Dec 27 01:09:58 EST 2004

I'll second that suggestion on getting NEW Big Grips (TM).
The instructions say they can only be reused once IF it's to tighten them up
AND they have not been in use for more than a couple of weeks.  I've
forgotten the time but it's not more than a couple of weeks if that much.

N833R, World's Oldest Debonair (S# CD-2)
www.rogerhalstead.com

For safety and long life [the towers and yours] you want BRAND NEW guy
grips.

You can get a good price on guy grips from Graybar www.graybar.com. This is
what I found when I was looking for the grips for 1/4" EHS.

Preformed Line Products GDE-1104 88202870 GUY-GRIP® Deadend, Galvanized
Steel, B-Coat, Size 1/4 in., Mean Diameter: 3W .259 in., 7W .240 in., Length
25 in., Color Code Yellow

At Graybar these 1/4" grips are priced at $4.42 each.

Jim Idelson K1IR
email    k1ir at designet.com
web    http://www.designet.com/k1ir